Sunday, December 14, 2008

25 Weeks & Hunter Pics


25 Weeks (almost a week ago). I seem to have gotten HUGE over the last couple of weeks. I've started having strangers commenting and asking me when I'm due so at least I know I finally look pregnant! Everything has gone so fast since the ultrasound - I can't believe I'll be in the 3rd trimester in just over 2 weeks! (By the way - our tree is tiny, so no I'm not the size of an evergreen tree!)



Hunter helping in the yard this fall. We needed to even out the dirt so we wet it down to make it easier - he decided to help by rolling around in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would pay you good money to do this when strangers ask your due date:

Tear up and say "I actually have a bit of a weight problem. Thank you for bringing it to my attention".

Hehe - okay fine! That would be mean. :)