Sunday, February 8, 2009

Baby Shower


My wonderful hostess!


The doll my Auntie Donna made me. She made one very much like it for me when I was little.


Paula trying to guess my belly size. Unfortunately for everyone, Christina got it exactly right!


The best "belly shot" I have - I'm about 30 1/2 weeks here. By the way - you see Delight, Beth, and Joni? They claim they didn't coordinate their outfits, but I'm not so sure... :)


My hostess (Katie) and her helper (my mom)

Well, I had my baby shower the weekend of January 17th and it was a blast!! Katie did a great job with everything, and it was exactly the type of shower I wanted. Thank you to everyone that traveled to be there and to those of you who were lucky enough to not have to travel very far! It was great seeing everyone and I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful people in our life!

No comments: